Friday, July 9, 2010

Cassidy Turns 10!!



I know this entry is almost 2 months late, but Cassidy had a birthday May 17th. She was a beautiful baby and has grown up to be a beautiful little girl. Let me tell you about Cassidy. She is the child that leaves a trail though the whole house...headbands, ponytails, flip flops, jackets, you name it. She needs to be reminded of simple tasks like combing her hair and brushing her teeth, and although she can be a little scatter-brained (she knows this, it's not an insult) and has a touch of hypochondria, she is the sweetest, cutest thing ever. She is smart as a whip and has a tan to die for. When she was littler she would tell us that she wasn't tan, she was "bronze." I think her Grandma Donna told her that.


We have Bieber Fever going on at our house. We listen to his music and watch his videos- even Wyatt has a little "fever". I was able to find an edible Justin Bieber cake topper on Ebay- (didn't know you could send those through the mail) and it worked great. Needless to say, when we heard he was coming to Kansas City, there was some excitement! The local radio station had a "Bowl Cuts for Bieber" contest to win concert tickets. You had to submit a photo of your mother who was willing to get her haircut like Justin Bieber. I had to draw the line somewhere. No bowl cuts for this mom. Ticketmaster works for me. I ordered the tickets months before her birthday, so it was really hard for me to keep it a secret. I know that may be hard for some to believe- according to my family, I am the master of secret keeping. I couldn't even tell Madison because she was getting a ticket for her birthday too. The concert isn't until the end of July, so they still have something to look forward to!
Cassidy had a party with her BFFs and went to Lunar Golf in the mall. Happy Birthday Cassidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment